Thursday, April 21, 2011

DiGeorge & Sean

Hi Everyone, It's been an eventfull week here at the West House Hold. My Mom/Sean's Granny had Knee Surgery on Monday not Knee Replacement just surgery to help her walk better than she has in a long time.Our dog, Lady Laura got sick had an infection in the colon not going to describe it here as I know some of you have a weak stomach so I will spare you the details. She's had med's and is doing better today. Unfortunately since Lady Laura was sick we were told we couldn't leave her and didn't make it to Sean's Dentist appointment in Davie so will make a new appointment for him there. I'm over my ear infection but my nerves are a bit rattled this week do to not feeling good and worried about my Mom. So every thing is bothering me more than usual Sean keeps telling me those who are upsetting me had better watch out or they are going to be in trouble. That means his Aunts.lol! The good thing is we are in Remeberance week of Jesus Death and Resurrection. I know there are some of you who haven't accepted him into your lives yet and would like to offer this invitation so repeat after me: Lord Jesus I thank you for all the things you have done in my life and I ask that you come into my heart as we speak with you today and please forgive me of my sins
and we ask that you make us a beacon in this world and to help us tell other of you. We thank you for it all in
Jesus Name Amen!! Those of you who have received Jesus today you can't ask for a better friend than him and I can tell you just with the things that have gone on in Sean's young life and the things he has over come have been because of Jesus. Happy Easter and Blessings to you all, Tricia, Sean, and Pat West

1 comment: